After much anticipation and careful planning, we will resume our in-person worship assemblies on Sunday, June 7, 2020 at 11:00 AM. We are grateful for your patience and understanding during this process. In an effort to maintain health and safety, and in accordance with current government guidelines, we’re implementing the following procedures:
- All high contact surfaces such as pews, doors, and bathrooms will be sanitized before and after worship
- High contact items such as chairs, tables, and books have been temporarily removed
- Pews have been roped off to accommodate adequate distancing
- Individual communion cups will be provided
- Restrooms will be limited to single occupancy
If you are a senior or at high risk, we encourage you to stay home for the time being. However, we are providing special accommodation for you:
- The east entrance is limited to seniors and high risk only. Everyone else, please use the main entrance.
- The front pews of the east section are specially reserved and available only to this group
To help us create the safest environment possible, we ask everyone to do the following:
- Wear masks while in the building
- Practice social distancing, including refraining from hugs and handshakes
- If you choose to visit and socialize after worship, please do so outside the building
As this is the first stage of fully reopening our building, all in-person Bible classes, ministries, and activities remain postponed. However, we will livestream our worship on our website, YouTube, and Facebook and all current online Bible studies will continue.
As we navigate these extraordinary circumstances, we are reminded that our Lord is always “worthy to be praised” (Ps. 18:3), “Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised, in the city of our God, His holy mountain… He is to be feared above all gods… and His greatness is unsearchable” (Ps. 48:1; 96:4; 145:3). So, David says, “I was glad when they said to me, ‘Let us go to the house of the Lord’” (Ps. 122:1).